• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Suggestion: Best Allround predictor

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
One of my favourite things on CW are all the competitions being run such as Euro2008, the Grand Slam Tennis, F1 and Last man Standings.

I was thinking that it could be cool if we had an overall champion to see who was the best all round at predicting, cause I notice most competitions have the same regulars.

I think it would be good cause in some comps finishing for instance 4th is a bit meh, it would actually mean something and you wouldn't have to go for crazy pics at the end.

We could make it each comp to be included has to have a minimum 10 people in it [to prevent comps such as Norwegian Handball League Last Man Standing], :)

We could maybe have points similar to F1 like 1st 10, 2nd 8, 3rd 6, 4th 5, 5th 4, 6th 3, 7th 2, 8th 1 and I dunno your best 10 events in a period such as a year count or something along those lines.

Thoughts?

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Sounds like a good idea to me, though that said I won't take part because I know sweet FA about most sports tbh.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Should've done WSOP tipping itbt. Shame it's unworkable and I'm lazy and no-one else cares. Could've done Predictions from each Final Table I guess. Maybe I'll do something in November...