• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the AFL Team Songs

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Richmond's by absolute miles, I'm afraid. What's that tune Geelong's rips off tho? Bugging the hell out of me....

EDIT: it's Toreador from Carmen. Thank Christ.

Last edited:

cameeel

International Captain
Richmond.

Just award the thing to Port Adelaide now

We'll never stop, stop, stop
'Til we're top top top
C'mon!
Port Adelaide aggression

:ph34r:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Richmond.

Just award the thing to Port Adelaide now

We'll never stop, stop, stop
'Til we're top top top
C'mon!
Port Adelaide aggression

:ph34r:
Was thinking more along the lines of:

We are the chokers from Port itbt

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
As long as nobody votes for Freo, I'm easy. Richmond in this battle.

Melbourne always had the wierdest song though. It just seems like such a strange choice of tune.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
As long as nobody votes for Freo, I'm easy. Richmond in this battle.

Melbourne always had the wierdest song though. It just seems like such a strange choice of tune.
"You're a Grand Old Flag" is hardly any stranger than Brisbane choosing the French national anthem.

Tiges here.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha, agreed. Our club had it as our tune back when I was 13-15. Not any easier to sing when you're young.

Gun thread Stedman. Love how random the majority of t00ne selection is.