• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wimbledon Predictions Thread - Last Round - Tip Both Finals

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
My second pick is Federer, I've already picked Venus.

I think it should count, I wasn't going to spend my entire Saturday on here just in case the rules changed that I had to pick both..

Some proper warning would have been better.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reckon these are the final standings, which would mean we have yet another first time winner

headhunter 560
BI 541
Jono 526
grecian 482
altoz 466
Somerset 459
Simon 455
Brumby 428
luffy 400
Wright 400
NUFAN 393
Håkon 375
Liam 202
Clapo 108
SBI 66
jammay 51
threes 38

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Well done Headhunter.

I think the fact that I went against Fed in the quarters and semis and picked him in the final cost me.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well done Headhunter:)

My misunderstanding of the rules cost me second-place, but I'm not that bothered, 2nd is first loser anyway.....

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
Cheers to all for the congrats wishes and to Mork and anyone else who updated standings ect...(Y)
Will be hoping to become the first 2 time winner come flushing meadows :)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Cheers to all for the congrats wishes and to Mork and anyone else who updated standings ect...(Y)
Will be hoping to become the first 2 time winner come flushing meadows :)
Yeah, cheers to everyone for helping out, congrats HH :)

Hoping one of the Aussies will post match lineups for US Open tbh. The schedule is usually announced well past normal bedtime in Europe.

Simon

might be able to, still a way away...

Also wonder if there is enough interest to do one for the Olympics as well???

Simon

yeh, reckon it will be good, Olympics always throw up a few interesting results.