• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

20/20 Afl

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Chaminda, who are these 'no skilled' players?

Most general fairy floss discussion I've come up against since there is no names!
Their crap players how the **** I am supposed to remember their names? You actually have to be a good player for someone to remember your name right?

EDIT: Could name you the whole Swans roster minus about five players. Would that make you happy?

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
They only rock up to games when Sydney are doing well. Hence why the AFL concentrate so much on Sydney being a good market, because you need to manufacture it.

Just like to point out I've never taken a pot shot at rugby, just defending AFL from false criticisms.
Ahem, rugby league. "Rugby" is rugby union - the father of the run, kick, pass sports.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You mean the fact they actually held one, unlike their league counterparts?
Ours is on this year, bring on the Soloman Islands! We never hold one at the same time, it'd seem unsavoury if we're thrashing Romania 120-0 at the same time the Wallabies are giving Namibia a touch up by the same amount and NZ are destroying Georgia.

(and yes...I know there's more competition amongst the top teams in the Rugby WC! Didn't add to the excitement last year though unfortunately.)

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
After they quietly decided not to have one in 2004...

Or did you not notice that, considering the insular attitude rugby league supporters have to the international game?

Bite, dammit!
:laugh:

I did miss that actually...I was in Sweden on a tour of duty :ph34r: Had far more important things on my mind. If England, NZ and Australia play each other in the same year it's basically a world cup anyway.