• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Voltman

Majin

International Debutant
That Booker T thing has always been one of my favourite ever wrestling moments, cracks me up every time I see it

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
the Sid Vicious "I have half the brain that you do" is always good for a laugh as well.

In fact he's a classic at botching promo's fullstop, wasnt he the one who said to JR mid interview, "that was ****, can we take that one again?"...only for JR to respond by saying "We're live on air pal"...what a moron.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I'll watch it when I get home. But I maintain, without seeing the video, that my antics on the sidelines of Otago's premier cricketing grounds were waaaaaay better.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Whether he was Sid Justice, Psycho Sid, Sid Vicious or whoever, he always had awesome hair.