• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

State of Origin First Try Scorer Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
State of Origin is on Wednesday.

This comp is going to be run much like the Melbourne Cup pick the winner.

Put your name down here if you are interested, I will draw the player allocation on Tuesday night, and the person allocated the player who scores the first try will win. The competition will be run for the remaining two games.

There will be 34 players available plus an option of no try scored.

The 35 options will be divided evenly among the people involved in the competition.

For eg. 5 forum members involved - 7 selections each. 35 forum members involved 1 selection each.

Any allocations that can not be divided evenly will be left out. For eg. 6 forum members involved - 5 selections each with 5 left over.

If we get 17 forum members involved I'll scrap the no try scorer option.

Post your interest here. You have until Tuesday night.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Do you get the game live over there mate?
Yeah, Setanta show it live, but it's in the middle of the working day so even if I did have them on my satellite package I'd need to take a day off work to see it.

Used to watch it on delay when Sky had the NRL coverage tho.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Should be a god 'un. Qld should get the bikkies, but despite predicting them easily a couple of weeks ago, I think it will be much closer than some think.

Status
Not open for further replies.