Seems as the fixtures came out today, then I think the new thread should start. That's how it worked last year.
Mighty Whites play Leeds first up
It is in the right area TBH.
Sir Alexander Chapman Ferguson = Greatest Ever Manager
"One from ten leaves zero." - Eric Williams, former T&T PM
Member of Cricket Web Green
Member of Northside Power
R.I.P Fardin Qayyumi
MSN - email@example.com
Manchester United FC: 20 Times
R.I.P. Sledger's Signature, 2004-2008
Football hate clouding his judgement IMO.
City, City, City, City!!!!!!!! First up against the Hammers away which coincdently is the first game of English Premier League i went too which was last year
Originally Posted by benchmark00"Straight-Edge means I'm better than you!"
Relegation I think for that lot.
Haha. Getting it from all sides. Love their threads, do socey fans.
Simple things i want to see happen next season:
- United to defend the title
- United to win the Champions League
- With regards to clubs outside the big 4, the likes of Tottenham, West Ham, Newcastle & Portsmouth to finish behind them win whatever order thus players such as Parker, Taylor, James, Ashton to get into the national side.
- England to have solid performances in their crucial Euro 2008 qualifiers.
- To end of the season England to win Euro 2008 with a injury time Beckham free sending the national into total euphoria a la Greece 2002.
- McClaren to resign on a high citing the stresses of being England coach, thus the FA Appointing Hiddink to lead a new era.
Seems reasonable enough...
Wonder when the Conference will release their fixtures. Wonder if they'll remember to schedule the play-offs this time.
MSN Messenger: minardineil2000 at hotmail dot com | AAAS Chairman
CricketWeb Black | CricketWeb XI Captain
ClarkeWatch: We're Watching Rikki - Are You?
Up The Grecians - Exeter City FC
Completing the Square: My Cricket Web Blog
I shall set off the predictions (I'm rubbish at lower leagues so I'll leave it at what I know something about).
Premiership - United or Chelsea, I fear it will be Chelsea unless we buy a quality striker.
Remaining Champions League places - Arsenal and Liverpool, simply too good for everyone else.
UEFA Cup places - Newcastle, Aston Villa, Spurs
Relagated - Derby, Birmingham, Bolton (setting myself up for long-term Greigy...)
Champions League - could be anyone, if we get a quality striker we have as good a chance as any now we have a decent holding midfielder. My greatest fear is that the Scousers will fluke it again. Won't be able to stand them going around saying they've only won it six times, not that I can really stand it as it is.
UEFA Cup - probably someone from Spain. Shall say Villarreal, providing they can hold on to key players such as Forlan.
Bayern Munich for the Champions' League, imo.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)