• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** Formula One Prediction Thread 2008 Round Two - Malaysia

biased indian

International Coach
ITSTL, may I make a suggestion though? I might be alone, but is there some other sort of question we can have other than the laps one? Seems toooooo much like guess work (moreso than the others) for mine.
will take into consideration any question....

any suggetion on a 20 point question ???

99*

International Debutant
will take into consideration any question....

any suggetion on a 20 point question ???
Maybe, a question on who the top five/ten at the end, like 'Who will be the top five finishers?'. Not sure how'd you give 20 points for it though.
How many people will not finish the race distance?
Leader of the Championships at the end of the race?

How many races Massa will actually finish?:ph34r:

99*

International Debutant
20 divide 4 = 5 so 4 points per correct?
:laugh: Yea, but then your going to have to get them right, with the 'Total laps/points by .....?' you can give points to the the person closer to the right answer. Unless you guys don't mind not being able to score any points for that question if you pick wrong?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lewis Hamilton has been fined for speeding by th epolice in France.

Mark Webber will never have that problem, surely.