• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketweb Fantasy Rugby League

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As I mentioned in the VNRL thread, which may or may not go ahead this year, I'm going to run my own Fantasy NRL game, starting in round two. I'd need at least 8 people to sign up to make it worthwhile. Depending on how many people play then the squad sizes and salary caps would be worked out. The points system will be
Tries 4 points
Goals 2 points
Field Goals 1 point
Forward try (40 tackles and hit ups) 4 points
Halves try (40 tackles, runs, kicks) 4 points
Send off -4 points
Sin bin -2 points

Squads would be decided by three-four rounds of silent auction via email and then a recruitment process soon after. I'd like the whole process done in nine days so we can start for round two.

Burgey

In. If you need a hand I'll try to help, but I'm cactus re email access on the weekends, for he most part.

Top effort mate. Well in.

Simon

Yeh awesome, any help would be good. I've done all the player positions and prices.

Here's what I'm going to do. Release the players list and we can start straight away and I'll let people know as per the numbers over the coming days.

How it will work.
**You are to pick Up to 25 players in round 1 of the silent auction - the prices listed is the minimum bid required to get this player, remember you may be outbidded on any player so don't tell anyone else how much you have bidded. (I will choose mine before anyone else sends me their's so you will all just have to trust me I'm not cheating)

**In round 1 you can pick a maximum of 25 players, with only one of these being a listed Goalkicker and at most two players being listed as a 2nd String GK. You must also stay under the $5m salary cap.

Any questions let me know, also if you notice I've not included any players likely to play 1st grade this season ill try add them in.

The players list (in txt - my excel is screwed atm) is as follows, please follow the rules above and email me your picks.

When emailing please include your forum name and a team name. My email is dcoulthardf1@hotmail.com

Attachments

Simon

I should also note that if two or more people bid the same ammount for a player then that player will be up for bid to only those coaches in the following round, it will be their choice to bid again or not...

Simon

Haven't had a lot come in so far, so unless I get a few more in the next couple of days then it wont happen...

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was going to, but then the electricity went off just as i was finishing my selections.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Don't like the halves try. Really who cares how many tackles a half does?

Reckon it should just if you do x (probably 2) amount of try assists, 40/20s and line break assists you get the Dom Half.

Johnners

nah, haven't got anything done, tomorrow night at the earliest sorry... If not by then, I probably won't enter at all itbt.

Johnners

Roger that. BTW, Steve Turner should probs be listed as a 2nd Kicker, he did it over Falou in the Club Challenge.

Simon

oh really? Put Folau cause I remember him kicking very well towards the end of last season. Probably a bit late now that it would stuff up some selections that have come in...

Simon

Finally got my excel working so ill have the player list in that format out within a few hours, will make player searching far far easier...

Simon

Player Listings in excel, had to zip as the forum wouldnt allow the file type for some reason...

Email your list of bids (at most 25 players) keeping inside the $5m Salary cap to dcoulthardf1@hotmail.com

I'll take emails until Monday and we'll see how we're going for numbers then...

Attachments

Last edited:

Simon

unless i get a couple more people enter by tonight then im not going to run this...