• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** Formula One Prediction Thread 2008 Round One - Australia

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Question

1.Who will win the Race ? Raikkonen
2.Which Team will Score the Most Points ? Ferrari
3.Which Driver will be out of the Race First ? Sato
4.In which Position will Nick Heidfeld Finish ? 4th
5.How many laps will be done by (Kimi Räikkönen+Mark Webber+Jenson Button) Combined ? 140
Total Laps is 58
Changing mine if we're allowing these latecomers.

Hamilton, McLaren, Sato, 4th, 140.

nikhil1772

State Vice-Captain
To be really honest,I didn't base my predictions on the qualifying. I just went with my favorites and what I'd like to see happen. You wouldn't want to believe it anyway Matteh so if you really care so much as to bicker about it,fine,guess I am out of this then.
P.S. Ironically,as it turns out mine were really crappy predictions anyway...

99*

International Debutant
Good race for McLaren, dire for Ferrari. :laugh:

My predictions were way off. Never going with my head again. :@

Matteh

To be really honest,I didn't base my predictions on the qualifying. I just went with my favorites and what I'd like to see happen. You wouldn't want to believe it anyway Matteh so if you really care so much as to bicker about it,fine,guess I am out of this then.
P.S. Ironically,as it turns out mine were really crappy predictions anyway...
This seems far too defensive for some reason. I called you a latecomer because you were late...coming...

nikhil1772

State Vice-Captain
It wasn't an innocuous post by any means,you know it. As you allude me without referring to me directly,and then change your predictions according to qualifying results. I thought you were better than that...

Matteh

Was referring to you and Jamee as latecomers because you came late. Jeez, paranoid much?

nikhil1772

State Vice-Captain
Ok,so its two not one,whatever... does that make your change in prediction any more valid?... now,paranoid who? I did kind of ask permission to join... and left it for BI to decide. You had your fantasy league two years back (which i liked too)... and you should have known better that BI was not goin to let me in anyway.

pasag

RTDAS
Haha, Mitchell can be a sniping, snobbish and downright rude member at the best of times (:ph34r:), but clearly here he wasn't being malicious.

biased indian

International Coach
The cut of time will be the start of the Race

the rule was like this...so i don't have any problem if u predict even after the qualifying...but if majority feel the other way ..i am ready to change the cut off time to..Start of qualifying

Guys pls no need to fight..fight in the competition

Last edited:

biased indian

International Coach
Result

1.Who will win the Race ? Hamilton
2.Which Team will Score the Most Points ? McLaren
3.Which Driver will be out of the Race First ? Giancarlo Fisichella
4.In which Position will Nick Heidfeld Finish ? 2nd
5.How many laps will be done by (Kimi Räikkönen+Mark Webber+Jenson Button) Combined ? 53

biased indian

International Coach
Standings After Round One

Matteh------------28
Jamee999-------20
Pinchy81--------19
99*-----------------16
Majin--------------13
Somerset--------10
Simon------------ 09
nikhil1772--------08
Clapo--------------07
Biased indian---06
Headhunter------06
NUFAN------------06
Bobisback--------01

Not a single Person scored a point on the 5th question

Last edited:

nikhil1772

State Vice-Captain
The cut of time will be the start of the Race

the rule was like this...so i don't have any problem if u predict even after the qualifying...but if majority feel the other way ..i am ready to change the cut off time to..Start of qualifying

Guys pls no need to fight..fight in the competition
Ha,much ado about nothing... Me thinks its righter if preds are made before qualifying. Its your call... Its better for us 'latecomers' if you keep this week's score, but its fine even if you decide not to.

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
very suprised with 3rd atm tbh and yeah change it to start of qualifyingmakes it fairer imo

99*

International Debutant
Maybe making one of the questions about a qualifying would be a easy solution?