• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NHL Season 07-08

1-9-7-7

International Regular
Can't find an ice hockey thread knocking about so I thought I'd start one.
Any you guys follow it?

Red Wings taking the league by storm again this season with a ten point gap on second placed Ottawa overall. They have the Stars on Tuesday as well so if they should manage to take all points there.

As for divisions, the Atlantic and Southeast divisions are hotting up.
Only 7 points between top and bottom in both divisions. I hope that the Flyers take the top of the Atlantic division though as they're a win behind the Penguins and have two games in hand , while the Penguins have two more games before the Philly play next against the Devils, which should be a super crucial game.

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
Havent being following it that much recently due to coverage being on cable but i've being getting results for my teams online :p Toronto had a good win last night

1-9-7-7

International Regular
Oh my what a win for the Flyers last night.
Second placed Ottawa didn't know what hit them.
6-1.
Which leads us to top of the Atlantic, tied with New Jersey and Pittsburgh, but a game in hand on both of them.
We should defo reach the playoffs, taking the division title with us.