• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Tennis Hotties

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think we can include Martina Hingis, she's still technically on the rankings and we are struggling for numbers, so might throw her in to get us to 16.
No, I think that's a bad idea :happy:

We must be able to find 16 without Hingis...she'd be a sitting duck anyway, not that hot in my opinion.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
24 hours to get selections in

battle #1 - Ashley Harkleroad vs Dominika Cibulkova

Ashley Harkleroad

vs

Dominika Cibulkova

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

battle #2 - Nicole Vaidisova vs Tatiana Golovin

Nicole Vaidisova

vs

Tatiana Golovin

Last edited:

Matteh

Harkleroad and Golovin is a mutated version of Vaidisova anyway, so Vaidisova.

Son Of Coco

Is it too late to make some suggestions for people in and out of the comp? Maybe make it bigger than 16? I think Cornet, Dulko, and Mirza are average at best...could replace them with any of: Stephanie Dubois; Emmanuelle Gagliardi; Tatjana Malek; Tsvetana Pironkova; Julia Vakulenko and Caroline Wozniacki...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Cibulkova and Vaidisova also.

Cibulkova because of the great 2nd picture.

Vaidisova doesn't look great in these pics, but I'll still go for her.

Last edited: