• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RIP Clinton Grybas

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Could have gone in the AFL thread, but thought it deserved one of its own. Huge shock to see one of the best commentators of the decade has died at age 32. :(

RIP and condolences to his family.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Absolutely terrible news, such a gun football personality and will be sorely missed. Probably my favourite commentator. Im still in shock, i can't believe it has happenned. It feels like only yesterday when i was watching him commentate basketball on Channel 2.

RIP Clinton, a true legend and will not be forgotten

Last edited:

mikeW

I have heard a version of how he passed away but i don't wish to speculate.

mikeW

White Line Fever, what a great footy show that was. :(
Indeed, it seemed everything Grybas touched turned to gold. Just an outstanding person who did not deserve to die at such a young age. Condolences go out to his family and friends.

Josh

International Regular
Yeh. Heart in the mouth stuff. Couldn't swallow for a while. Bye, Clinton :(

ash chaulk

International Captain
yeah read that he was a massive sleep walker and they told of how he scared himself a few times with it. Once waking up on the 15th floor apartment and also had a bump on his head and was convinced it was intruders, cops investigated and found no signs of a struggle or anything.

Pup_23

School Boy/Girl Captain
Tragic Tragic news for the Sporting community and his family.

He was a brilliant caller and my favourite. He will be sorely missed not just by the football world but also the sporting world in general.

Condolences to his family and Friends.

RIP Clinton. You will be missed