• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WWE - Best Entrance Theme

Agent TBY

International Captain
Kurt Angle's and Chris Jericho's for mine.

Big fan of their in-house work, rather than the ones they source in.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
You're right about Sandman's entrance at ONS 2005 - amazing. Not really a fan of his, but that was just amazing.

chalky

International Debutant
You're right about Sandman's entrance at ONS 2005 - amazing. Not really a fan of his, but that was just amazing.
Was never a great worker but I thought he got over well in his last run on Raw. The WWE took his 4 main gimmicks away from him, his entrance, his cane, hardcore wrrestling & his drinking & smoking yet he still managed to connect with the fans who had probably never seen him before.

Should have been made joint GM with Regal some good comic potential there.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Was never a great worker but I thought he got over well in his last run on Raw. The WWE took his 4 main gimmicks away from him, his entrance, his cane, hardcore wrrestling & his drinking & smoking yet he still managed to connect with the fans who had probably never seen him before.

Should have been made joint GM with Regal some good comic potential there.
haha love sandman, awesome guy, everything about him just makes me laugh, I remember a match he had with Mick Foley in which he got hit over the head with a frying pan about 5 mins in and was pretty much unconcious for the rest of the match, but yet still kept getting up when he was meant to stay down. The fact that he got fired because he had a fight on a plane up in the air with ricky steamboat over a cigarette just makes me laugh, shame he's gone, but we will always have the memories lol, what a guy.

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
Probably showing my age here but I still recall the Ultimate Warrior's and Demolition's theme music quite fondly. Of the current crop it's hard to go past Triple H.

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
Personally think you're a 'tard for saying that.

(:laugh: YES, THIS POST WAS A TEST...NO....IN JEST? MEH, WHATEVER)

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Bit of a bad pick but I actually kinda enjoy JBL's atm.
Everything about JBL besides his in-ring work and his desire to hold down young talent is gun. He's one of the best heel mic workers in the business, he's a complete heat magnet thanks to the fact he's a complete dick, and his gimmick is great.

EDIT: Repo Man's music was indeed awesome. Too Cool's was good, too.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
is he still even on the roster?

he was ok back in the day, had a good match vs dean malenko at backlash 2000.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
is he still even on the roster?

he was ok back in the day, had a good match vs dean malenko at backlash 2000.
Nah, he retired I think. On a totally random note, did you know that 'Too ***y' Brian Christopher is Jerry 'The King' Lawler's son? His real name is Brian Christopher Lawler. Don't think that ever got mentioned on WWE TV, not even when King was commentating on a Too Cool match.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Nah, he retired I think. On a totally random note, did you know that 'Too ***y' Brian Christopher is Jerry 'The King' Lawler's son? His real name is Brian Christopher Lawler. Don't think that ever got mentioned on WWE TV, not even when King was commentating on a Too Cool match.
haha yeah I found out a few months ago, was quite surprised actually, but then again when you look at him you can see the similarities, always thought king played up to "grandmaster ***ay" a lot when he commentated on his matches. Did you also know that the honkytonk man is kings cousin?

Too Cool should have held the tag titles more than once imo, they werent half bad really, used to be really over until rikishi turned heel and ***ay got fired. Remember that scotty and rikishi held the tag titles once actually........