• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Wrestlers

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Right, following some pestering from McPinch, the battles are done and the draw is made. If anyone has any issues with the names involved, though, replacements can still be made before their battles take place.

We'll do it four battles at a time to start off with, to get things moving quickly.

Round 1, Battle 1:

Weighing in at two hundred and ninety pounds, from New York City, he is a former WWE Champion and former three-time WWE Tag Team Champion...John 'Bradshaw' Layfield!

...And his opponent, weighing in at two hundred and thirty four pounds, from Greenwich, Connecticut, he is a fomer WWE European and Hardcore Champion...Shane McMahon!

Battle 2 on its way...

Last edited:

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
Shane O'Mac cant go past his KOR match against Kurt Angle imo plus the countless times he's put his body on the line therefore easy winner

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Round 1, Battle 2:

Weighing in at two hundred and forty seven pounds, FROM...GREEEEN....BAY...WIS-CON-SINNNNN....MIIIISTEEEEEEERRRRRRR....KENNEDYYYYYYYY.................................KENNEDY!

...And his opponent, weighing in at two hundred and sixty pounds, from Stone Mountain, Georgia...Jake 'The Snake' Roberts!

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Round 1, Battle 3:

Weighing in at two hundred and forty eight pounds, from Sarasota, Florida, he is a former two-time WWE Champion...'Macho Man' Randy Savage!

...And his opponent, weighing in at two hundred and eighty pounds, from the Isle of Samoa, he is a former Ring Of Honour Champion and a former three-time TNA X Division Champion...Samoa Joe!

pinchy81

Wow never seen Samoa Joe before but wow he looks fat imo Jake 'The Snake' Roberts and 'Macho Man' Randy Savage for me

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Round 1, Battle 4:

Weighing in at two hundred and forty pounds, from the Red Hook section of Brooklyn, New York, he is a former two-time ECW World Heavyweight Champion, and he is the Human Suplex Machine, he is...Taz!

...And his opponent, weighing in at two hundred and eighty pounds, from Miami, Florida, he is a former seven-time WCW Tag Team Champion, and a founding member of the nWo...'Razor Ramon', Scott Hall!

Athlai

Not Terrible
JBL in the APA > Shane O Mac
JBL the champ < Shane O Mac
But I'll go with JBL as he's more of a real wrestler.

Jake Roberts

Macho Man

Tazz I hated Scott Hall.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Voting on all these battles will most likely close in two or three days, to give everyone a chance to vote - and because I'm pretty busy. Just to give you a taste of the next four battles, we've got a former Cruiserweight Champion against a WCW Legend; two technical experts battling it out; two of the biggest names in the history of ECW squaring off, and a WWE Icon battles out against another ECW Original.

Oh, and just to whet your appetite even further, the very last battle of the first round could very easily be the final, it's that epic.

pinchy81

hmm never really seen Scott Hall wrestle and Taz is a gun commentator so Taz and i would so laugh if Kane and Undertaker get drawn together

pinchy81

that Kane's in an epic battle which he'll probally lose because everyone hates him or dosent think hes had a good enough title run blah blah ****ing blah

Barney Rubble

International Coach
that Kane's in an epic battle which he'll probally lose because everyone hates him or dosent think hes had a good enough title run blah blah ****ing blah
Okay, I think I vaguely know what you're talking about, but you're still not making a great deal of sense. Everyone does not hate Kane.

pinchy81

I know im not making sense i just want attention and i also know that everbody dosent hate Kane though it seems to me that the WWE creative team hates him seeing as though his only WWE championship run went for like what 1 day and since then 3 singles titles and multiple tag teams, now he seems to be jobbing to fat guys twice a week. tsk tsk WWE.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
I know im not making sense i just want attention and i also know that everbody dosent hate Kane though it seems to me that the WWE creative team hates him seeing as though his only WWE championship run went for like what 1 day and since then 3 singles titles and multiple tag teams, now he seems to be jobbing to fat guys twice a week. tsk tsk WWE.
Big guys don't win titles. They don't need to, they're there for the other guys to beat and get over better. Look at Andre, Big Show, Mark Henry, Viscera - there's no need to give a guy who's 7 foot tall a title to make him look good, or to help him put someone else over. Kane's one title run was an accident because Stone Cold bled when he wasn't supposed to, he should be thankful he even had one title run. He's been a great servant for the company, but he just wasn't ever destined to win titles.

pinchy81

Never heard of wrestling back then itbt but what about The Undertaker he's 3 cm shorter than Kane therefore a big guy wat makes him so different to the other big guys?

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Never heard of wrestling back then itbt but what about The Undertaker he's 3 cm shorter than Kane therefore a big guy wat makes him so different to the other big guys?
The fact that his in-ring skills are among the best of all time, and he has a gimmick that gets over better than anyone else in the business right now. The fact that he's billed as 6ft 10in (which he's not, he's 6ft 8in) is incidental. But that's an argument for another time, let's keep this thread for the battles.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'll vote for...

Shane O'Mac - good in ring, good generally, JBL deficient in many areas.

Jake the Snake - not going to put out a legend at the expense of kennedy

Randy Savage - same reasons as above really

Taz - very easy this one, Taz is one of the best wrestlers ever, scott hall is average.

pinchy81

Ok lets keep it about the battles why did i even start this arugment i dont even get to watch matches dammit shutup McPinch ya ****