• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Wrestlers

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Round 1, Battle 22:

Weighing in at two hundred and sixty pounds, from Manchester, England, he is a former WWE Intercontinental Champion...'The British Bulldog', Davey Boy Smith!

And his opponent, from Venice Beach, California, weighing in at two hundred and eighty five pounds, he is a former six-time WCW Champion, a former six-time WWE Champion, and a WWE Hall of Famer.....'The Immortal', Hulk Hogan!

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Round 1, Battle 23:

Weighing in at five hundred pounds, from Grenoble, France, he is a former WWE Champion, and was the first ever inductee into the WWE Hall of Fame.....'The Eighth Wonder of the World', Andre The Giant!

And his opponent, weighing in at two hundred and sixty one pounds, from Pensacola, Florida, he is a former five-time WWE Tag Team Champion.....'The Real Double J', 'The Road Dogg', Jesse Jammes!

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Round 1, Battle 24:

Weighing two hundred and forty five pounds, from The Bowery, Palm Beach, Florida, he is a former two-time ECW World Heavyweight Champion, and a former twenty-seven time WWE Hardcore Champion.....Raven!

And his opponent, weighing in at two hundred and fifteen pounds, from Raleigh, North Carolina, he is a former two-time WWE Cruiserweight Champion, and the longest-reigning champion in WWE SmackDown! history.....'The Hurricane', Gregory Helms!

Majin

International Debutant
Gonna actually go for Lita instead of DiBiase, I can't remember much about him at all for whatever reason and Lita was awesome for doing her crazy moves and I doubt she'll get much votes anyway so yeah.

Bulldog easily for mine, loved him and while of course Hogan is a legend in the business, I personally don't like him and never really have.

Loved the new age outlaws but Road Dogg just doesn't have enough to go past Andre, who was a gun.

Finally, Hurricane was god damn awesome, and Gregory Helms kicks ass as a wrestler so he beats out Raven.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Lita (never rated di biase and lita is probably the best female wrestler ever so..)
Bulldog (no contest)
Andre (road dogg was great, but no contest really)
Raven (the best real ECW champion ever? probably imo, awesome in every way)

Barney Rubble

International Coach
My votes are going to Lita - she can wrestle, and she's hot (although not so much in that photo) - what more can you ask for from a Diva?

Hogan - just can't vote against him. He can't wrestle for ****, but the mark in me can't help loving him. Plus, if it wasn't for him, most of us probably would never have been aware of wrestling enough to like it.

Road Dogg - Andre's a legend, but what I have seen of him bores me slightly. Although admittedly I've not seen much. Plus Road Dogg was one of my favourites during the Attitude Era. "Oh...you didn't know? Your ass better call somebody!".

Gregory Helms - fantastic wrestler, great on the mic, the Hurricane was a great gimmick. Really hope when he returns from injury he brings that gimmick back, preferably as a face.

Majin

International Debutant
Lita (never rated di biase and lita is probably the best female wrestler ever so..)
Can't agree with that, if you ever see and of the Japanese women's wrestling organisations they absolutely destroy anything the western world has ever seen.

ohtani's jacket

State Vice-Captain
Dibiase... he was a really good worker before he signed with the WWF. Rarely got to show it in New York, but The Million Dollar Man was an awesome character. Lita, no... Just me, I've been to Japanese women's wrestling live.

Bulldog... Not really a fan, but Hogan...

Andre... was an awesome in his younger days before gained weight and became sick, esp in Japan where he was a monster... Ton of credit for Wrestlemania III too. he was in awful shape but went out there and did the all important job. Plus he wins this for Princess Bride. All of RD's brothers were better than him.

Raven... So so worker, but I kinda liked his gimmick. It was a massive transformation from Scotty Flamingo, Johnny Polo and all his other gimmicks.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Can't agree with that, if you ever see and of the Japanese women's wrestling organisations they absolutely destroy anything the western world has ever seen.
oh yeah fair enough actually, I suppose I should have said best ever in the WWE.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Right. We have our first tie! Raven and Gregory Helms are locked at 6-6. The next person to post can decide the battle - whether you've already voted or not, your decision will count.