• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW E-Wrestling?

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
Ok. Today i was milling around with random thoughts, and one that crossed my mind was a Wrestling Federation on CW. I'll get to the point.

What this would entail is;

1) Creating your own wrestler and details about him (yes, it must be a him). Details would include - Ring name, Weight, Height, Alignment (Heel (A bad guy) or Face (A good guy)), A brief history (to help understand what your character is about) and Move-set including 2 main finishers.

2) Each week the Corporation (That's just me at this point) will post a weekly match card with matches which must be completed before the next week's matches start. For each match one of the participants in that match starts a new thread. In each match, you'd be expected to have your theme music play, make your entrance, have the commentators (they'll get names later) commentate about you, and have the ring announcer (Also named later) ring announce you and then the other participant(s) post their entrance. Now you have two or more guys in a ring, what you need is some fighting.

Before (or very early into) your match, you need to chat to your opponent on how your match is going to go. If you don't agree on how the match ends, you take it to me and i will decide. Matches are expected to go for 5 or 6 posts on weekly shows and more like 10 or 12 on PPVs (when we get to them)

3) Keep it realistic guys. Your guy can't have horns or fangs or wings. Neither can you have a 180 pound guy lifting a big fat 400 pounder. Or a fat guy doing athletic, top rope moves.

4) Of course there will a World championship and a tag team championship. I guess we will add more championships as we go.

I guess that's it. If you don't understand, or just want something explained feel free to ask.

pinchy81

Liking the idea Paddy and have seen a few of these work out on orsorted forums so im in (y)

Bobisback

International Regular
Was hoping that it would just be create a wrestler and someone sims on Smackdown vs Raw or something. cbf posting ****, not in.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
E-Feds and stuff are a bit 2002 for mine. Good idea but don't think it'd last, sim or not.

33/3from3.3

Ok, we have had a nice amount of feedback. Way more than i expected.

1. Myself
2. Pratyush
3. Langveldt (When he returns on the 10th)
4. Pinchy81
5. Bugssy
6. Alternative
7. Headhunter
8. Readie
9. Hoggy31
10. JDenly
11. Turbinator
12. Nightprowler10

Another few things i didn't mention in the first post.

1) Don't wrestle as your own name, be creative man.

2) Every now and again you may need to cut a promo. For those who don't know a promo is just a non-wrestling event on the show (ie An interview, A vignette hyping the return of a wrestler, a press conference, or even an argument leading to a backstage brawl).

As before if you don't understand, ask a question.

But i will ask my own question, we don't want to be called "CW E-Fed", a name would be good to have. Suggest away.

A few of mine:
XFW - X Factor Wrestling
TEW - Total Extreme Wrestling
WWCEWEF - World Wide Championship Extreme Wrestling Entertainment Federation

Last edited:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
For an E-Fed to work properly you need someone who is willing to write matches - The wrestlers themselves dont do that.

The winner is determined by the best promo from the wrestlers involved in a match.

I used to have a massive efed, and for this to work, you need a couple people who can write weekly or fortnightly shows while the wrestlers on the roster write their own promos.

Before (or very early into) your match, you need to chat to your opponent on how your match is going to go. If you don't agree on how the match ends, you take it to me and i will decide. Matches are expected to go for 5 or 6 posts on weekly shows and more like 10 or 12 on PPVs (when we get to them)
This will not work and is not how proper efeds work at all. Infact, I'd like my Wrestler to win every match he wrestles in.

33/3from3.3

This will not work and is not how proper efeds work at all. Infact, I'd like my Wrestler to win every match he wrestles in.
Actually, i'm part of an e-fed which uses this system successfully. If you want it that way you can make your own e-fed, call it Hing Championship Wrestling, and shut the hell up.