• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW E-Wrestling?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
the regularity of my internet usage fluctuates so much it really wouldnt be worth me signing up to this thing, so apologies but i'm out.

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
C'mon you guys! Jamee? David? Young? Pardoe? Bobisback?

Take the link in that post a few posts above and join that forum....This could start in a matter of days.

David

International 12th Man
Been busy this holiday period, will check it out tomorrow, time should be a bit easier to come by now. :)

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
I only get on here for a few min during the week with school work now so im gonna has to give it a miss after all. Sorry man.