• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Weekend of Sport

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Sports fans, it is a weekend of big sport!!!

• Tranmere maintain top position tonight by defeating Walsall
  • Sri Lanka V England ODI #'5 tomorrow
  • England V Estonia 3pm tomorrow
  • Super League Final, St Helens V Leeds, 5pm tomorrow
  • France V England, Rugby World Cup, 8pm

All I can say is that it's a good job X Factor is repeated on a Sunday

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
lol, yes thank heavens for the X-Factor repeat, distraught at the exlusion of Ghost and the guy who wanted to be Chico to tell the truth.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Missed out the big one, I'm afraid.

Northwich Victoria versus Exeter City. Setantasports1 5.15, Saturday.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Sydney FC v Perth Glory, only match that matters this weekend is on now. We are 3-2 down, 15 minutes left :(

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
and over here in aus we had nsw v wa one day limited overs domestic....plus the pura cup started today with qld giving tas a lesson.

i luv a weekend of sport!

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
Sports fans, it is a weekend of big sport!!!

• Tranmere maintain top position tonight by defeating Walsall
  • Sri Lanka V England ODI #'5 tomorrow
  • England V Estonia 3pm tomorrow
  • Super League Final, St Helens V Leeds, 5pm tomorrow
  • France V England, Rugby World Cup, 8pm

All I can say is that it's a good job X Factor is repeated on a Sunday

Don't figure Arizona v Colorado and Boston v Cleveland.

Sorry if I'm polluting your thread with talk of silly American sports.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
  • Saturday at 1pm: Norwegian Speed Skating Single Distance Championships, Hamar, 500m, 1500m
  • Saturday at 3pm: Bodø/Glimt vs Løv-Ham, Norwegian Second Division
  • Saturday at 6.15pm: Drammen vs Ciudad Real, Champions League Group Stage
  • Sunday at 11am: Norwegian Speed Skating Single Distance Championships, Hamar, 1000m, 3000m women, 5000m men

Yup, not too shabby.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
OK weekend here. Domestic Cricket really kicks off, Aust. v India tomorrow, Australian Moto GP tomorrow as well. For me the biggest event is the MotoGP followed by the Aust. v India odi, and then the Union Semi-finals (GO FRANCE!)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Forgot on my list:

100th Speedway Grand Prix race, Gelsenkirchen. Andreas Jonsson (SWE) won, Rune Holta (POL/NOR) 5th and won a race-off to finish 7th overall in the SGP series, thus qualifying for next year's SGP.

Well done.

Also well done to Glimt and Hol.