• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Champions League 2007/08

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
The new champions league is underway.
Promises to be as exciting as always.

Last edited:

1-9-7-7

International Regular
I meant like there's no dominant European team this year, Barca have gone down a step from two years, AC aren't really consistent.
Chance for an english team again imo.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Just as long as liverpool don't win, I'll be fine.
be nice mr :P

i watched my beloved liverpool game.. yet again we gave away a dubious penalty. terrible

good to take a point and was almost 3 with some lovely play by the boys but kuyt last touch just had the defender take it away for a corner, and we where a man down so.

luv the champions league
i think it is very open with so many teams proving they have what it takes to win it.

Real are playing some quality football at the moment.

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
Police in London have started a search for 17,000 missing Chelsea fans after the pathetic attendamce at Tuesday's game - anyone able to help them?:laugh:

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Police in London have started a search for 17,000 missing Chelsea fans after the pathetic attendamce at Tuesday's game - anyone able to help them?:laugh:
hahaha if you have seen them or there coach please call crime stoppers !

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Group Home Away
E Lyon 20:45 Rangers
E Stuttgart 20:45 Barcelona
F Man. United 20:45 Roma
F Dynamo Kyiv 20:45 Sporting
G CSKA Moskva 18:30 Fenerbahçe
G Internazionale 20:45 PSV
H Steaua 20:45 Arsenal
H Sevilla 20:45 Slavia

Matchday 2 - 03 October 2007
Group Home Away
A Liverpool 20:45 Marseille
A Beşiktaş 20:45 Porto
B Valencia 20:45 Chelsea
B Rosenborg 20:45 Schalke
C Lazio 20:45 Real Madrid
C Bremen 20:45 Olympiacos
D Celtic 20:45 Milan
D Benfica 20:45 Shakhtar

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
And there's the usual bollocks over 'high foot' which without fail always goes against the English side, regardless of how there are nearly always two players both with their foot up going for the ball.

If of course there isn't an English side involved the decision goes against whoever won the ball... which makes about as much sense as giving it against the English side.