• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nfl 2007

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Btw - Has anyone watched Vince Young ? This guy is so calm under pressure and makes plays when you need them. Titans would have beaten Colts if they had some better talent @ WR position.

I watched only the final minutes of Colts-Titans and man this guy is impressive. And those who wanna compare him with Mike Vick, Well he is in a different league as far as play making is concerned.

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
ah ****! 0-2 and a loss to the Packers :angry: but on the bright side whilst im on holidays next week down in NSW i get to see the Giants play the Redskins woop and how bout the Browns and the Bengals whatta game

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Chargers ?? What happened to this igh powered offense. They deserve this for firing Marty and hiring Norv Turner.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Outstanding performance by Dallas against the Bears and the best defence in football. So far so good for Romo and the 'Boys.

By the way, I am loving the resurgance of Brett Favre. That guy symbolizes all that's good about football. He's tough and an ultimate competitor, but still has fun playing the game.

Swervy

International Captain
Chargers ?? What happened to this igh powered offense. They deserve this for firing Marty and hiring Norv Turner.
LT is being completely shut down

That said, the Chargers have been up against 3 good to very good D, credit has to also go to the opponents I guess (yes credit to the Packers, I am afraid to say)

Swervy

International Captain
Outstanding performance by Dallas against the Bears and the best defence in football. So far so good for Romo and the 'Boys.

By the way, I am loving the resurgance of Brett Favre. That guy symbolizes all that's good about football. He's tough and an ultimate competitor, but still has fun playing the game.
Yeah, Dallas are looking like the class team of the NFC

Fusion

Global Moderator
Check out this amazing scramble by Tony Romo. The ball is snapped over his head. He goes back to pick it up but kicks it and drives it back even more. Then he scrambles back to actually pick up the 1st down! In all, he scrambled 69 yards to gain a total of 4 positive yards. Unbelievable.

Swervy

International Captain
Check out this amazing scramble by Tony Romo. The ball is snapped over his head. He goes back to pick it up but kicks it and drives it back even more. Then he scrambles back to actually pick up the 1st down! In all, he scrambled 69 yards to gain a total of 4 positive yards. Unbelievable.
outstanding...

doubly good coz the Rams do my head in

Swervy

International Captain
Big one today for me is Bears vs the bleedin' Packers.

Packers dont look like a 4-0 team to me, but I can see them going 5-0 unfortunately.

ash chaulk

International Captain
starting QB RB Tackle Guard best backup lineman and i think another Guard out. If the rams score with i think the only white running back and 37yr old big loaf arm Gus i will be suprised.

Our best bet is Kick returns Dante Hall plz.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Thanks for the link :)

Read a lot about that play and good to see it. Very nice improv play and clutch first down.

On the flip side, anything can happen on broken plays as the defense loses its structure.

Gotta like Romo, even if you hate the Cowboys like I do