• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nfl 2007

Fusion

Global Moderator
Looks like Mendenhall will still be on the board too.
Yeah amazingly he's slipping. Forget Jones, I'd go for him! This is almost like Emith Smith slipping to the Cowboys all those years ago. I'm not comparing Mendenhall to Smith, but it boggles me that a guy with his talent is slipping like that.

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
Redskins not going to pick RB, so looks like he's all theirs.

EDIT: Trade, Atlanta take a tackle anyway. Cowboys on the clock.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Also Mike Jenkins, the CB from South Florida is still available. The Cowboys have a need for CB too. It will be a tough choice between Jenkins and Mendenhall if both are available at 22.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Atlanta picks Sam Baker at 21st?!? They traded up to do that? Hell he would've been there at their original pick!

Fusion

Global Moderator
My preference would be Mendenhall as well. Jerry might be thinking that with Barber in the team, he doesn't want to take a first round RB as a backup. I say you go with the great RB and pair them up to create an awesome RB one-two punch.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Holy Cow, the Cowboys pass both of them and select Felix Jones!! I don't agree with this pick. I think both Jenkins and Mendenhall were better picks. Maybe they think that one of the two will still be available at 28th. But wow....

Fusion

Global Moderator
I like this pick better. Jenkins was the best CB left on the board and now he's ours. I still can't get over passing Mendenhall though.

headhunter

Would seem like a good trade alright. Regarding Mendenhall, like you said, could come back to bite ye on the ass that.

ash chaulk

International Captain
last draftss we have taken a defensive linemen, hopefully Long can have an instant impact this time.

Avery listed at 5"11 as a WR hopefully just a speed freak with great hands

headhunter

Michael Strahan decides to go out on top. Legend of the game and future hall of fame member no doubt.