• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sportdaq

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Sportdaq is something that I'm sure British posters will have heard about, a stock market for sports personalities, with pay outs for wins and column inches as well as just market trends.

Sportdaq

Post your user ID in here and I'll add you to the CW League.

Dr_Brad

Banned
Is anyone a member if not clik the image below

For those who dont know what it is i will explain(Copy & Paste)

What is Sportdaq?

SPORTDAQ is a sports stock exchange game. Instead of shares in companies you buy shares in sports stars. To play you have to sign up. Once you're signed up we'll give you a cool ten thousand pounds (that's Sportdaq pounds, not real cash!).

The aim of the game: to make as much profit as you can by buying and selling 'shares' in listed sports stars. The person with the highest weekly percentage gain is crowned Top Trader.

HOW CAN YOU MAKE MONEY?

1) Dividends: Every day we count how much press coverage each celeb gets. Then on Thursday the shares you own will pay out a dividend, depending on how much press coverage those sports stars received. The more press coverage a celeb gets, the more money you make. To get the full pay-out you have to own the celeb from Monday night to Thursday morning.

2) Capital Gains: Just like in the real world, share prices rise and fall as demand for them changes - so as well as receiving dividends, you can make money by day-trading and buying low (when demand for a specific celeb is low) and selling high (as the celeb gets more press coverage and the demand for them increases). Prices are updated every 20 minutes so you can make or lose money on a celeb very quickly.

3) Many other ways but i'll let you discover them yourself

Click The Link Below

Last edited: