• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Cycling Team

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Could get it going within 12 hours in theory, depends when the post arrives (anytime between 8am and 2pm, the old woman chats to everyone she sees, post office is in the middle of the village, i live at the edge, if it's raining it takes longer etc.) and on when i wake up (any time between 11am and 2pm) and that's if it arrives tomorrow, which i was told it would.

andmark

International Captain
As I have said in another thread, I am getting a bike for christmas. The one I'm getting is This. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make it lighter, and does anyone have tips on improving speed?

Any help will be fully appreciated.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Well I would have advised against full suspension if you aren't planning on doing some fairly serious off roading, it is a bit of a pointless addition that will be heavy and useless most of the time.