• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NBA 07-08 season thread

Dravid

International Captain
Guys, my parents just purchased me Nets season tickets for my birthday which is on the 25th. I believe I'm going to have a heart attack, I'm so happy. Can't wait to go to a Celtics game!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Guys, my parents just purchased me Nets season tickets for my birthday which is on the 25th. I believe I'm going to have a heart attack, I'm so happy. Can't wait to go to a Celtics game!
That's awesome. I managed to get to an NBA game when I was in The States, one of the best sporting spectacles I've ever been to. Can't imagine how awesome it would be to have season ticket, a little jealous tbh.

open365

International Vice-Captain
Classss!!!

I can't wait till i'm older and can emigrate to the US, watching a live basketball game would beat everything.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
congrats!!!

Fusion

Global Moderator
Eddie Jones signed with the Mavericks. Don't thing he will do much in Dallas, don't expect him to get many minutes either.
A good veteran presence off the bench can never hurt. Avery likes those types of players.

Congrats! I envy you. I try to attend as many Mavs games as I can, but having season tickets must be awesome.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Rumors are that Chris Webber will sign with either the Mavs or Pistons. He's prone to breaking down and getting up there in age, but still worth a shot IMO.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Rumors are that Chris Webber will sign with either the Mavs or Pistons. He's prone to breaking down and getting up there in age, but still worth a shot IMO.
with kg and allen going to the celtics, i don't think the pistons are a good option for webber to win a ring...he might be better off with the mavs...who suddenly have a lot to prove, this time around, no matter how good a regular season they have, there will always be a doubt against them until they prove they can grit it out in the playoffs...

Dravid

International Captain
with kg and allen going to the celtics, i don't think the pistons are a good option for webber to win a ring...he might be better off with the mavs...who suddenly have a lot to prove, this time around, no matter how good a regular season they have, there will always be a doubt against them until they prove they can grit it out in the playoffs...
I don't get this. Even with Celtics with the big three, east are no where as good as west, and Celtics still have to prove them self. Pistons will still remain in the top 3 teams in the east and better than Celtics unless Celtics improve their depth and prove that all 3 could work together, so Pistons would still be a really good choice for Webber

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Anyone watched Lakers Vs. Rockets last night ? Agony of Being Lakers fan. First they booed Kobe and when he dropped 45 they cheered for him. Haha.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Anyone watched Lakers Vs. Rockets last night ? Agony of Being Lakers fan. First they booed Kobe and when he dropped 45 they cheered for him. Haha.
yeah they are torn between worshipping him and being angry with him for wanting out of l.a...with no real changes in personnel other than adding on an aging fisher, not sure where the organization thinks it's going...unless their youngsters start playing spectacularly better, this will be a disaster for a proud franchise...