• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NFL Fantasy League

Fusion

Global Moderator
Guys there is a slight chance I may not be able to attend the draft. I have pre-ranked my players though. Good luck everyone!

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Only me and adharcric are on...I hope more come on. I made the draft time flexible so more people can come.

I hope everyone's rankings are done.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Apologies for missing it. Just got back from the evening do for my little ones christening.

On the plus side, LT baby, whooo :thumbs_up

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Ah ****. Was playing Splinter Cell and completely about it until I signed on just now. I'll go check and see if I got a decent team.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Sorry I wasn't able to make the draft SS. Specially considering you changed the date upon my request. :ph34r: I had a family obligation that I just couldn't get out off.

Anyway, I'm ok with what I got. Nothing stellar, but not bad either. I wonder what the draft order was? It should be a fun season ahead!