• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NFL Fantasy League

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Lerrig Swingers - Are you crazy or what ? You want Brandon Marshall for Ronald Curry - Looks like a Balance Transfer offer to Lehman Brothers.

You have new counter offer. :) Randy Moss in the package.

reptillia

School Boy/Girl Captain
Lerrig Swingers: You've got a trade proposal on the table. :)
As a Saints fan it will take a hell of a lot more to pry him from Lerrig Swingers. Hence the new trade offer.

Lerrig Swingers - Are you crazy or what ? You want Brandon Marshall for Ronald Curry - Looks like a Balance Transfer offer to Lehman Brothers.

You have new counter offer. :) Randy Moss in the package.
Eventhough you seem to have withdrawn the trade offer IIRC it didn't appeal to me that much. Randy Moss won't be as good with Matt Cassel under center.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
reptillia said:
1Eventhough you seem to have withdrawn the trade offer IIRC it didn't appeal to me that much. Randy Moss won't be as good with Matt Cassel under center.
That is an assumption and I can understand that, still at least I offered you a top player as opposed to Ronald Curry. You wanted Brandon Marshall for Ronald Curry ? Seriously ?

May be my Fantasy team isn't doing too well, doesn't mean I am not following football.

reptillia

School Boy/Girl Captain
That is an assumption and I can understand that, still at least I offered you a top player as opposed to Ronald Curry. You wanted Brandon Marshall for Ronald Curry ? Seriously ?

May be my Fantasy team isn't doing too well, doesn't mean I am not following football.
It was worth a shot I thought. :p Ah tbh i've been trying to offload him since the draft, Causeway Packers were almost willing to trade him for Donald Driver!! :laugh:

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
So the Pats fans booed their team today. How ungrateful can they be ? It is just pathetic If I were Pat's owner, I would move my team out of that **** hole today. Oh and if anyone watched today's steelers match , they would know why I am not supporting them. You Pay 100m to the qb and then peanuts to people who protect him.

JackPot

U19 12th Man
I just joined the forum. Any chance of joining the fantasy league now, ...? I know bunch of games are already played....

reptillia

School Boy/Girl Captain
Well i thoroughly enjoyed that :thumbup: It helps when you have the leader in passing yards and receiving yards, and having the top two in rushing yards :p

Fusion

Global Moderator
Congrats and well played Sir. You recall that I proposed a trade to you of Rivers for Brees? You almost accepted before pulling back. Smart move. Rivers had a good year, but Brees was Mr. Consistency.

Finished 3rd myself. LT and TO, my two high draft picks, had a sub-par year (by their standards). So I’m a little disappointed, as I thought I had a good shot at finishing first. Anyway, it was really fun. Can’t wait for next year! :)

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
Love the way a NFL fantasy league works. Was great fun (while I was in contention :P) and hopefully we can have a more active league next season :)