• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2007/08 Fantasy Premier League Competition

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Hey cool this time already, good stuff!! I won my comp last year also, think I finished about 1500th overall.

I'll register now.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Always do alright on the Premier League site's one. Doesn't need the constant tinkering of the Sportal comp.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
1 Portsmouth, 1 Everton, 2 Chelsea, 1 Villa, 2 Bolton, 2 Man Utd, 1 Reading and 1 Fulham in my starting lineup.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I have 2 Spurs, 3 Man U, 2 Chelsea, 1 Liverpool, 1 Portsmouth, 1 Everton, 1 Bolton in my starting lineup.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Got 2 Man Utd, 2 Blackburn, 1 Everton, 1 Fulham, 2 Portsmouth, 2 Villa and 1 Man City as starters.

Agent TBY

International Captain
In. Not expecting to do too well, but atleast I managed to create a decent team with no Arsenal or Liverpool players in there. :happy:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Nutmegs in Fashion lineup

Robinson
Terry Richards Ferdinand Carvalho Carragher
Jenas Parker Gerrard Essien
Adebayor

Bench: Niemi Campo Diouf Earnshaw

Campo might be a late inclusion, see what happens.