• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Boxing thread

BoyBrumby

Englishman
If Switchyard Sullivan had worked the body like Kessler it's fair to say Homer would never have got a shot at Tatum.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Didn't see the fight, but belated justice for Marquez as he was properly stitched up last time they fought.

Saw Kessler fight Brian Magee for the WBA Super Middleweight title tho (which confused me as I thought Andre Ward was the WBA champ, but anyway). Magee was badly out of his depth. Kessler was clinical with the body shots.
Ward is the "Super" WBA champ whilst Kessler is the "Regular" champ

The WBA maintains that it is a system designed to allow the Super champ to fight all comers rather than being held to his mandatories but, in reality, it is simply a way to charge 2 lots of sanctioning fees when only one champion (Ward) really exists

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Massive fight for Amir, new trainer and all. Defense non-existent in the Garcia fight where he spent most of the time holding on the inside like a lost schoolboy with no plan B. Basically if he's not quite as reckless with his ambition to end the fight with one punch - he should win this one.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I know **** all about boxing other than the fact Mundine is a massive ****. But why is he paying $3.8 to win? Is Geale that much better? Didn't Mundine beat him last time, albeit a long time ago?

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Come over

I have subscribed

Massive undercard though :(

Mate, it would have been a tempting invite if work wasn't on tomorrow. That and the fact you would've tied me to a chair and outlined the Lib's policies for the next election haha