• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worst Sporting Venues?

Langeveldt

Soutie
Inspired by a program I've just seen on Sky Three.. Was pretty appalled Plymouth Argyle made an appearance, what with our almost totally new stadium and comparative lack of crowd trouble when you look at the omissions of Cardiff, Swansea and Milwall.. Perhaps its just the long drive home after getting beaten that makes everyone bleak about the place :laugh: East Stirling in Scotland looked absolutely horrific, and there's obviously cricket venues like Ahmedabad and Sabina Park that are pretty scary... Thoughts?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
listen steds, you know im leathered, so you're gonna hav e to explain to me why its not the enkshafters youre talking about, or else im hhuntion for you, mate

Fiery

Banned
Carlaw Park was a ****hole, so was Athletic Park in Wellington. Mt Smart Stadium pretty ordinary

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Layer Road, Colchester
Rose Bowl, Southampton (all that concrete makes me sick!)
Mitchell Park Squash Club, Lower Hutt