• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Footballers are thick.

James

Cricket Web Owner
"I definitely want Brooklyn to be christened,but I don't know into what religion yet"

"I definitely want Brooklyn to be christened, but I don't know into what religion yet." - David Beckham"

"We are really quite lucky this year because Christmas falls on Christmas Day." - Bobby Gould

"I couldn't settle in Italy - it was like living in a foreign country." - Ian Rush

More here everyone, they're classic :laugh:

pasag

RTDAS
Haha, the quote in the title has got to be the stupidest line ever, if only for the name of that poor child.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Both of the Villa scorers - Withe and Mortimer - were born in Liverpool as was the Villa manager Ron Saunders who was born in Birkenhead. :@

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
"There is a smear campaign against me with facts, which are not true." - Toni Polster

Lol, don't mind that one. A lot of those are gold though.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
A few translated from this part of the world...

"The Chinese food we get in Norway isn't the same as in China" Daniel Nannskog

"This is a ball." George Curtis to Rosenborg BK on his first training session.
"Slow down, please." Odd Iversen

"What can you contribute to the national team?" "Hair!" Daniel Braaten

"Football in Scandinavia has improved very much - in Switzerland, in Denmark, in Norway and Sweden - so it will not be easy", Bobby Robson

"What Carew can do with a football, I can do with an orange." Zlatan Ibrahimovic

"If I could answer that question, I'd play for Nazareth," Nils Arne Eggen, asked to predict the result of Inter Bratislava vs Rosenborg

And the ultimate commentator's blip...

"It looks dark on Cameroon's subs bench"

magpie_man

School Boy/Girl Captain
"I definitely want Brooklyn to be christened, but I don't know into what religion yet." - David Beckham"
I don't know that much about religions, but is it possible to be either christened a catholic or protestant? Maybe that was what he was getting at.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Rameez Raja at a Pak-SA match in PE

"The band is trying to add some colour to the South African team"

He was refering to a black band that was playing music in the stands.