• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your choice for a Mixed Doubles partner

Xuhaib

International Coach
Hands down it will be Kournikova for me though I would not mind having Sabatini as well.

Right arm fast

State Vice-Captain
Sharapova i would then challenge her to a high pitched grunting contest, deafening our opponents which would result in an easy victory for us.

JBMAC

State Captain
Jennifer Capriati..Good solid player...doesn't know the meaning of the word quit...BUT would find it hard not to be distracted.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Thanks to You, just like many others I too had my own "Whoooooosh" moment, Finally. ;)