• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Formula 1 Thread

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Last race on the BBC, Hill wins the title, last race on ITV, Hamilton wins the title. They should switch it year-to-year tbh

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hear a rumour Coulthard's doing some commentating, which'll be a delight.

'I hate such and such, we know now for sure they're not a sportsman'

Yeah yeah Grandad.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Also, can anyone confirm rumours that Murray Walker will be returning? I may just have made them up.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Interesting first race of the season..Kubica and Vettel gifting Button an easy cruise behind the safety car to victory and a Braun 1-2 on debut! Hamilton managed to scrape 4th, which isn't bad considering his travails

duffer

Webber's sad face was a sight to behold. Wow, most overhyped "superstar" in Aussie sport?

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Webber's sad face was a sight to behold. Wow, most overhyped "superstar" in Aussie sport?
"Future of the Game"?

Haven't been a fan of F1 since I was at primary school but the race was pretty enjoyable. Though, nothing else being on TV probably enhanced the spectacle and enjoyment.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Any penalty for Barrichelo driving directly into the side of two cars and causing an accident?

Johnners

Yeah was quite surprised (and disappointed) nothing came off that. Ruined 2/3 other drivers races because he was in a shemozzle after such a poor start.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Just watched the replay because, **** 6am and all that. Button is a gun. Looks like a great season this one! Braun is just awesome at F1.