• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Formula 1 Thread

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nah Rossi didn't win, Jager's referring only to the Rossi/Stoner battle where Valentino finally got past Stoner on the last lap to claim 2nd. Lorenzo won it by 8/9 seconds.

social

Turning out to be a fantastic season this.. 6 races 6 winners
Yeah but Monaco is such a rubbish track as it is virtually impossible to overtake

Dont get me wrong, I like looking at the girls, boats, water & scenery as much as the next guy but if this track was anywhere else, they'd dig it up

Johnners

AWTA, it's more a procession than a race. Shame it didn't rain as it might have spiced things up a bit

Jager

International Debutant
Can't believe there are people knocking Monaco here, wonderful venue and has the same historical importance as Silverstone, although the track has mostly retained its old character. Superb drive from Mark today, great to see him take P1. Massa was impressive too! Really happy to see him in P4.

Jager

International Debutant
Magnificent use of strategy to get to P2 from Raikkonen in Hungary, the Lotus is looking bloody quick in warm conditions. Hamilton overall just too good throughout the weekend, flawless qualifying and consistent pace throughout the whole race. Interesting championship so far and we're only halfway through!

Jager

International Debutant
Alonso is a magician, really. He's perhaps not as dazzlingly fast as Hamilton at times, maybe not as brilliant in the wet as Schumacher in his pomp, but he's startlingly consistent and definitely the driver I'd take first if I was starting my own team

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Alonso's in a class of one out of the current grid.

I'd actually put Hamilton 2nd of the current lot; I think he's been immense this season.

social

Raikkonen is also a fantastic driver

Only a couple of others have the ability to get as much out of the Lotus this year