• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Formula 1 Thread

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Some epic fail going around the teams in qualifying, mostly from the total morons making the decisions.

Also some dolt can't spell "indefinate[sic] delay" properly on the graphics.

social

Go Jenson!

I have one of 4,000,000 Brawn GP Jenson Button caps and am looking to make a killing on it in the future so every GP win takes me closer to retirement

Matteh

My specially taken by a family friend Autosport photographer signed photo of Jenson in his Williams days will probably be worth more :cool:

Matteh

Another crap drive from Massa. Is easily the worst driver in the top 4 teams this season by a long distance and still fail to see why anyone rates him.

WorcsRoyal

School Boy/Girl Captain
Really pissed with a loss in the play offs, a Worcs loss and then Hamilton retiring so far into the race. Awful

99*

International Debutant
Another crap drive from Massa. Is easily the worst driver in the top 4 teams this season by a long distance and still fail to see why anyone rates him.
Only Ferrari fanboys rate him anymore.

Oh well, I get over the disappointment of having to watch a **** race in Spain (there are two this year ffs) quick, Monaco in a week! YES!

99*

International Debutant
**** off Jenson. Don't you dare try the same thing.

Oh, FMD, Hamilton is not going to like this.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Reminds me of a couple of years ago when Vettel's Toro Rosso went into Webber's Red Bull.

Webber: ****ing kids! Give them a car, they make a good start and then they **** it up!

Classic.

99*

International Debutant
Webber came close to losing it at the post race conference.

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving driver though.