• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last Man Standing: 2013 AFL Season

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
morgieb in the box seat as the only contender with 3 of the top 4 at his disposal.
Hmm. I had always just thought the teams used would reset but with the comp restricted to those still standing, but I've never been in it at this time of the season.

Gotta pick one of the ****ty 5-8 teams this week. Give me Carlton, Brumbrum.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't need to see the teams. Carlton. By dickloads.

Edit: Actually, scrap that. By the teams I've picked, the only chance I have of winning this is picking an upset. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yet another perfect week. Some real posers ahead for those erect still for the coming weekend though.

Fallers:

-

Standing:

Jono: Carlton
Vimes: Carlton
morgieb: Collingwood
Cass: Carlton
Benchy: Sydney
Redbacks: Collingwood

Teams Used:

Jono*: North Melbourne, St Kilda, West Coast, Hawthorn, Collingwood, Melbourne, Western Bulldogs, Carlton

Vimes: Geelong, Hawthorn, West Coast, Essendon, North Melbourne, Melbourne, Western Bulldogs, Carlton

morgieb*: St Kilda, Carlton, West Coast, Brisbane, Western Bulldogs, Melbourne, Sydney, Collingwood

Cass: North Melbourne, Geelong, West Coast, Brisbane, Adelaide, Hawthorn, Sydney, Carlton

Benchy: North Melbourne, St Kilda, West Coast, Geelong, Collingwood, Hawthorn, Western Bulldogs, Sydney

Redbacks: Hawthorn, St Kilda, West Coast, Essendon, Adelaide, Melbourne, North Melbourne, Collingwood

Finals Series Week Two Fixtures

Semi-Finals

Hawthorn v Sydney (MCG)
West Coast v Carlton (Subiaco Oval)

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jono can only pick Sydney.
Vimes can only pick Sydney.
morgieb can only pick Hawthorn.
Casson is out.
I can only pick Carlton.
Redbacks can only pick Hawthorn or Sydney.