• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last Man Standing: 2013 AFL Season

pasag

RTDAS
Everyone is back in for this week's games.

Carlton vs Hawthorn
Kangaroos vs Adelaide
Western Bulldogs vs Fremantle
Geelong vs Brisbane Lions
Port Adelaide vs Essendon
Richmond vs Melbourne
Sydney vs Collingwood
West Coast vs St. Kilda

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm gonna go for St Kilda as they sound as if they should be a caribbean island rather than a Melbourne suburb with a dirty, dirty beach.

HeathDavisSpeed

When I was in St. Kilda's at Christmas, I saw a dead rat and a dead seagull on the beach. There were also a few locals skinny-dipping in what was freezing cold water. The rat and seagull looked a lot more pleasant, and suffice it to say, rigor-mortis had long since set in on the rat.

Fiery

Banned
When I was in St. Kilda's at Christmas, I saw a dead rat and a dead seagull on the beach. There were also a few locals skinny-dipping in what was freezing cold water. The rat and seagull looked a lot more pleasant, and suffice it to say, rigor-mortis had long since set in on the rat.
Sure, you were looking at the rat 8-)

HeathDavisSpeed

I tell you, in that cold no sort of rigor (mortis or otherwise) would have set in on the men skinny dipping. And no, I didn't "check them out" so to speak. I dived into the Espy and had the dirtiest pint I'd had in a while. They obviously don't clean their lines too often at the Espy.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
West Coast, would like to last a week and there ain't no way WC are losing two in a row.