• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last Man Standing: 2013 AFL Season

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Start it again with 8 winners, that's strictly the rule in reality.

Plus gets everyone playing again.

pasag

RTDAS
Reckon I'm going to be the second guy to deny a Jono hattrick, but eight winners is a bit much. Will draw the line at 3.

AFL Last Man Standing 1 - Ash Chaulk
AFL Last Man Standing 2 - Alternative
AFL Last Man Standing 3 - BoyBrumby & Samuel_Vimes
AFL Last Man Standing 4 - Voltman
AFL Last Man Standing 5 - superkingdave & pasag
AFL Last Man Standing 6 - cameeel
AFL Last Man Standing 7 - Jono
AFL Last Man Standing 8 - Jono
AFL Last Man Standing 9 - No Winner

pasag

RTDAS
Afl last man standing x

Round 9

Collingwood vs Geelong
North Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
Sydney vs Fremantle
Essendon vs Richmond*
Melbourne vs Port Adelaide
Adelaide vs Brisbane
Carlton vs Hawthorn
West Coast vs St Kilda

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Reckon I'm going to be the second guy to deny a Jono hattrick, but eight winners is a bit much. Will draw the line at 3.[/B]
Firstly, you're a bastard. Had I known it was either a choice of no winner or continue I would have chosen continue :ph34r: :p

But more importantly, kudos for remembering my best mate dropping my hattrick ball story. :)

Anyway going Saints here.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Jono has no designs on starting a new attempt at a hat-trick here obvs. :ph34r:

Can't pick this week, they all seem to have some inherent danger.