• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last Man Standing: 2013 AFL Season

pasag

RTDAS
Haha, so anyways two left three to go.

Out:
Matteh
NZTailender

Still Standing:
Hoggy31 - Hawthorn, St Kilda, Geelong, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Port Adelaide
Samuel_Vimes - Hawthorn, Western Bulldogs, Geelong, Sydney, St Kilda, Brisbane, Adelaide
BoyBrumby - Collingwood, Geelong, Essendon, North Melbourne, Adelaide, Hawthorn, Port Adelaide

Do we want to include next week's Victoria vs Dream Team game in this? It's up to the three left, majority rules, need a yes/no vote (no abstaining).

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Not overly arsed, I'll make a decision if Hoggy's pro.

Is the Vics v DT a new thing, btw? I must admit I didn't follow last season that closely, but I don't remember a similar fixture.

pasag

RTDAS
Not overly arsed, I'll make a decision if Hoggy's pro.

Is the Vics v DT a new thing, btw? I must admit I didn't follow last season that closely, but I don't remember a similar fixture.
Used to have state of origin since the mid 70s in the middle of the season which was btw, the greatest thing ever (as a kid, anyways). Then they scrapped it in 99 and has been a split round system since (eight games over two weeks). It's a 150 years of the game tribute match this year, but if it's successful, hopefully they'll bring it back.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Used to have state of origin since the mid 70s in the middle of the season which was btw, the greatest thing ever (as a kid, anyways). Then they scrapped it in 99 and has been a split round system since (eight games over two weeks). It's a 150 years of the game tribute match this year, but if it's successful, hopefully they'll bring it back.
Ah, fair play. So it's being played instead of a round of fixtures, not mid-week like the league SOO. I'll vote no then too, for the purposes of a majority.

pasag

RTDAS
People have spoken, so for the round in two weeks:

Round 8
St Kilda vs Collingwood
Hawthorn vs Port Adelaide
Richmond vs Geelong
Carlton vs Brisbane
North Melbourne vs West Coast
Adelaide vs Melbourne
Sydney vs Essendon
Fremantle vs Western Bulldogs

pasag

RTDAS
All go through.

Out:

Still Standing:
Hoggy31 - Hawthorn, St Kilda, Geelong, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Port Adelaide, North Melbourne
Samuel_Vimes - Hawthorn, Western Bulldogs, Geelong, Sydney, St Kilda, Brisbane, Adelaide, North Melbourne
BoyBrumby - Collingwood, Geelong, Essendon, North Melbourne, Adelaide, Hawthorn, Port Adelaide, Sydney

Round 9:

Collingwood vs Geelong
Carlton vs Fremantle
Port Adelaide vs Sydney
Essendon vs Richmond
West Coast vs Adelaide
Brisbane vs St Kilda
Melbourne vs Hawthorn
Western Bulldogs vs North Melbourne

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Already used them, so guess I'd be stuck with the Demons.

Have a feeling for Carlton, but then I did this week too & look what happened there.

Brisbane, I think.

pasag

RTDAS
All go through, this is getting good.

Out:

Still Standing:
Hoggy31 - Hawthorn, St Kilda, Geelong, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Port Adelaide, North Melbourne, Richmond
Samuel_Vimes - Hawthorn, Western Bulldogs, Geelong, Sydney, St Kilda, Brisbane, Adelaide, North Melbourne, Richmond
BoyBrumby - Collingwood, Geelong, Essendon, North Melbourne, Adelaide, Hawthorn, Port Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane

Round 10

Adelaide vs Essendon
Collingwood vs West Coast
Hawthorn vs Western Bulldogs
Brisbane vs North Melbourne
Geelong vs Carlton
Sydney vs Richmond
St Kilda vs Melbourne
Fremantle vs Port Adelaide

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS