• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Roland Garros Prediction Thread

sideshowtim

Banned
Heart says Federer, head says Nadal.

Henin won it far too easily for a Grand Slam final. Certainly not deserving her equal prize money.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
agree for sure, the quarter finals had 8 of the top 9 seeds so the matches should have been high quality, but pretty much every match from there was a walkover, disapointing...

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Final Standings

Liam 474
alternative 467
Matteh 450
Simon 417
oz_fan 409
Boy Brumby 396
Samuel_Vimes 357

See ya all at Wimbledon. :)

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sigh. If only i hadn't missed the first Women's matches to be tipped. Bit suprised by Simon's position there tbh.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sigh. If only i hadn't missed the first Women's matches to be tipped. Bit suprised by Simon's position there tbh.
well i was leading going into last night, if i had of tipped Nadal i would have won...

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Dammit, the earlier rounds cost me the title. Oh well, next time. Congrats Pup Clarke(Liam).Thanx for running the comp and you too Simon.