• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Greatest ever British manager

Greatest Ever British Manager?

• Bill Struth ( Rangers )

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scott Symon (East Fife, Rangers )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Can't believe I never cited John King went the thread first came round, I must have been having a rare day of objectivity

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Second time round, aye. He is either directly or indirectly responsible for nearly all of my best footballing moments, my first few years as a footy fan were magic with the great team he had built, just one or two players short of being Premiership quality for mine, and we played football that was only matched in terms of entertainment by very few. Also brought Aldo to the club, who continued to bring me joy once King was sacked (bad treatment in hindsight, should have let him step down) with some amazing cup runs, including winning at Goodison against the blue****e (managed by none less than Walter Smith!) when we were bottom of the league.