• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Lower League Football Thread

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've started thinking up a song about next Sunday.

The first line is:

"For once in my life I'm going to Wembley....."

Stevie Wonder at least can't read it, I suppose.It gets worse after that, I doubt I'll put it in this thread tbh, as I'd hate to kill it so soon:ph34r:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I always wanted to find a lower league side to support, i guess this thread could be a good way to find out more about them. Which team has the highest number of Australian players in the Championships and which team has the lowest bugdet?
Leicester have 3 aussies - Patrick Kisnorbo, Paul Henderson and James Wesolowski

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Am stuck for this thread until November at least, then.

Hamkam beat Molde away today, in a televised Saturday game, most games in Norway are on Sunday including Bodø/Glimt v Notodden. Bodø/Glimt have already beaten Hamkam away, and Molde, Hamkam and Glimt are now tied on 13 points (but Glimt have a game in hand.)

Oh, and good luck to Exeter. :)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Some combination of Challinor (9), Stansfield (9), Mackie (5), Phillips (4) and Logan (4).

Our wingers Elam (7) and Carlisle (5) are also up the list.

Scaly piscine

Just thought I'd pass by the slums just to see how the peasants live ala Langeveldt, I find it amusing that the Scottish Premier League doesn't qualify for this thread...

Cloete

International Captain
Leicester have 3 aussies - Patrick Kisnorbo, Paul Henderson and James Wesolowski
Had Tiatto too, but he's at the Roar now. Wesolowski looks an excellent player though and Kisnorbo is captain I'm fairly sure. Took over from Tiatto too.

ash chaulk

International Captain
QPR still have Nick Ward? I know they loaned him out but where is he at?

btw Oxford United are stayin in the conference with a 5-4 loss in penalties during the playoffs

Matteh

Yeah we know about Oxford. 2 Exeter fans on the forums tbh.

Nick Ward went on loan to Brighton but he's still technically a QPR player.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Had Tiatto too, but he's at the Roar now. Wesolowski looks an excellent player though and Kisnorbo is captain I'm fairly sure. Took over from Tiatto too.
Yeah Leicester look like the side i might start supporting at lower league level. Forgot Hendo was there, was a gun for us at Spirit and always rated Kisnorbo and Wesolowski

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Certainly don't wanna see Forest get promoted, but I also don't wanna see Blackpool/Oldham up and Yevoil look down and out to me now.

As for the dons, can't stand them BUT it is pretty much my favourite away day ever so...