• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Should we have a separate thread for the lower leagues of English football?

Should the lower leagues have a separate thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well, the title says it all.

What do you think?

It could be an ongoing thread rather than season specific I guess, as the number of posts would obviously be lower.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Only if we get rid of all the "Who are you backing to win the premiership?" and "who will win the champions league?" threads. No point having the big teams talk spread over 50 million threads.

Oh, and I want it to be broader than "English." Gives the impression that ***** can go start one for their own country. Plus the poor old Jags get left out of "English."

Last edited:

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The school he's going to be teaching at is near Oxford. Not sure where Cambridge comes into it.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Technically my local team will be Kidlington FC in the Hellenic Premier League.

Oxford United play in Blackbird Leys on the other side of the city.

And either way, I'm City til I die.
Ah the top end.

Yeah the Kassam is just off the junction on the ring road where you shoot of for Reading iirc.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Oh, and I want it to be broader than "English." Gives the impression that ***** can go start one for their own country.
Tbf, there's an A-League thread.

Presumably there would be an NZ football thread too, had it not been for the fact that a) NZ play in the A-League and b) only Redman and thierry henry like football over there.

(no, I won't start a Norwegian League thread)

ash chaulk

International Captain
Technically my local team will be Kidlington FC in the Hellenic Premier League.

Oxford United play in Blackbird Leys on the other side of the city.

And either way, I'm City til I die.
Oxford City?????? NOOOOOOOO

Ah the top end.

Yeah the Kassam is just off the junction on the ring road where you shoot of for Reading iirc.

I went there and watch Oxford vs Brighton and Hove Friendly we won 3-1 had a laugh supports giving brighton some grief. "championship. Your havin a Laugh." laughed everytime.

Also the Kassam was the worst stadium ever around the ground you have Seats on the left and right of the pitch Seats at one end of the goals and a Wooden fence at the other end so if you have a shot and it goes over you lose your ball to some rebel kids.