• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your favourite sporting images

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

Ned Kelly scores to equalise for the Mighty Whites at Wembley. The joy was shortlived, as Leicester scored again 4 minutes later, but for those four minutes, sport has never, ever made me feel so good. i doubt it ever will again tbh

This is a Cricket forum, I'm English, do I need explain any further...

Hands down the best moment in my time as a fan of the England football team

One of many pics I could choose of the mighty Whites doing Everton in their own backyard. Steve Yates celebrating one of his goals that day

I will probably post some more...I have some that I have taken, which aren't great but I love because I took them. I'll share them sometime. Share yours.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I seem to remember there being a thread of this before. I actually think you started it.

EDIT: Nah, it was an OT thread. Was general and not sport specific.

Last edited:

Langeveldt

Soutie
Yep, mine too.. Also from a photography point of view it's taken an absolutely incredible bit of skill... They eye all follows the masses as they celebrate the final wicket, when quite often the best image is found on the opposition balcony, or somewhere totally unrelated... It also encapsulates an entire sport in one image..

Like the catch, this photo is superhuman..

I can only imagine he was focussed on Jonty as Symcox ran in to bowl..

Last edited:

steds

Hall of Fame Member

No reason. The **** had only played a full 80 minutes despite fracturing an eye socket.

UncleTheOne

U19 Captain

calzaghe standed over the floored lacy. the press and all american fans were so confident lacy would rip calzaghes head off. but calzaghe put on one of the all time great boxing clinics, absolutely humiliated lacy, genius.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What isn't questionable though is that is possibly the greatest sporting image ever.