• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your favourite sporting images

analyst

U19 12th Man

Love the faces of the spectators. I'm not going to make an attempt at romanticising the incident, it certainly isn't my favourite sporting moment. But as an image it's stunning.
Its intresting that only one person had their mouth opened and the rest of the spectators appeared somewhat indifferent o_o.

analyst

U19 12th Man
Yep So you are right, Is the lady in the right hand corner clapping then or is she one of the open mouthed people ?

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My personal favourite is the boy just behind him who appears to be on the verge of bursting into tears of fear. Also love the guy in the top-right, who appears to be thinking "Why, this is certainly not cricket!"

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Nah the best is the woman in the red jacket on the right, who seems to be thoroughly enjoying everything it all.

analyst

U19 12th Man
Exactly she looks well chuffed, I think maybe she owed Cantona's victim some money for the chips at half time, he might well have taken her to the game .

Langeveldt

Soutie
Without wanting to plug my own photos too badly, I genuinely like this one, took it when I was quite young, and for me it captures what English non-league football is all about..

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Nah the best is the woman in the red jacket on the right, who seems to be thoroughly enjoying everything it all.
Pretty much everyone in that photo are making great facial expressions one way or the other.

The bald guy top left, the guy at the bottom left and guy in the leather jacket to the right of the photo give the impression of "Yep, that's certainly a kick all right", while the guy in the middle, above Cantona, looks like he just found out the prostitute he hired is actually a man after he takes off his skirt.

cpr

International Coach
Nah, Ginger kid at the bottom too busy contemplating what pie to have to notice whats going on