• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your favourite sporting images

UncleTheOne

U19 Captain
quite possibly the greatest night in british boxing history, but also one of the most tragic nights in boxing. benn v mcclellan

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

I remember watching the game live. Can't remember being so excited.

Hopefully Aker vs. Brisbane will be similar.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
quite possibly the greatest night in british boxing history, but also one of the most tragic nights in boxing. benn v mcclellan

That was really some fight. Benn was never quite the same fighter (perfectly understandably) after IMHO. The first Eubank/Benn fight would have to be up there too.

Tragic for McClellan, but he really wasn't a nice man at all.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dig dig dig.

I think this photo is terrific, it really illustrates the ease of the victory.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I wish I had a scanner. I have a picture of a young Imran Khan with the sleeve of his shirt ripped off from bowling in the infamous Sydney Test in 76/77.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

A fairly iconic image from the good ole days.

it always helps that it's a Leeds player being roughed up, from the days that made them forever known as "dirty Leeds", too.

Brumbers probably won't approve:p

analyst

U19 12th Man

The greatest goal for any United supporter watching that evening, that moment, those few seconds transformed the boy named Giggs into a United god.

BoyBrumby

Englishman

A fairly iconic image from the good ole days.

it always helps that it's a Leeds player being roughed up, from the days that made them forever known as "dirty Leeds", too.

Brumbers probably won't approve:p
Nah, Mackay is the acceptable face of evil.

Actually a bit of a story to that pic; Dave had just returned from a potentially career-threatening broken leg & Bremner had just gone right through him, targeting the leg that had been broken. Suffice to say Big Dave wasn't best pleased.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Love the faces of the spectators. I'm not going to make an attempt at romanticising the incident, it certainly isn't my favourite sporting moment. But as an image it's stunning.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Love the faces of the spectators. I'm not going to make an attempt at romanticising the incident, it certainly isn't my favourite sporting moment. But as an image it's stunning.
Was going to post a pic of Cantona but I doubt there are any that could beat that one, as bad as the moment was.

I think this is one of the best TBH.