• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Liverpool FC

Salamuddin

International Debutant
OK so who here supports LIverpool ? C'mon now, don't be shy.......

I have been a proud Liverpool supporter for many years now and I hope with Allah's grace LIverpool beat Chelsea at Anfield in the Champions league return leg.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'll let a Liverpool fan post the comparative count of league titles and European Cups...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I used to be a fairly passionate supporter a few years ago, but since moving back to Melbourne from Singapore I have gradually stopped heavily following the EPL, and mainly use it for sports bets.

Still hope they win though. :)

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
Liverpool are the only team that i remotely like that are in the Big 4 so they get something :p

BoyBrumby

Englishman
As I had my formative footballing education in the 80s I'm not exactly a massive fan of yer Scousers, but I don hope they manage to win the Champions League this year as they suckle at Satan's teat slightly less ferociously than the oher two remaining English teams.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah 1 liverpool supporter here. Hate Man U though. Ronaldo, Rooney & Ferdinand all have faces that just scream out for someone to smack them, that and Ronaldo is diving little snot

readie

State Regular
Yeah 1 liverpool supporter here. Hate Man U though. Ronaldo, Rooney & Ferdinand all have faces that just scream out for someone to smack them, that and Ronaldo is diving little snot
My signature says it all about Liverpool but u couldn't have put my thoughts about Man U any better:laugh: