• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Liverpool FC

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Recovering from the game right now. In a euphoric mood. Similar to when I wrote my then new born son a drunken letter after 2005 Champions League final (kept for posterity).

Great result.

Benitez well and truly owns the overrated Mourinho. Imagine the thrashings they'd hand out if he had unlimited spending cash too.

readie

State Regular
I'm glad Liverpool won because I can't stand Mourinho or Chelsea he would have to be the most full of himself manager around

Cloete

International Captain
I'm glad Liverpool won because I can't stand Mourinho or Chelsea he would have to be the most full of himself manager around
Good calls all round.

Chelsea are a bunch of *****. I can somewhat stand Liverpool's players atleast, but I still don't like them. Absolutely hate Man U, Arsenal are similar to Liverpool.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
oh go the mighty reds........dancing at the kop.....liverpool v milan.........dont think we will be 3 - 0 down and win this time. we will lead and win lol....go the mighty liverpool fc

readie

State Regular
oh go the mighty reds........dancing at the kop.....liverpool v milan.........dont think we will be 3 - 0 down and win this time. we will lead and win lol....go the mighty liverpool fc
I don't think you'll win this time sorry to say, I think the combination of Kaka and Seedorf will prove too much, that said I wouldn't bet against you

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't think you'll win this time sorry to say, I think the combination of Kaka and Seedorf will prove too much, that said I wouldn't bet against you
go the mighty reds.......last time i watch till ahlf time then went to bed 3 - 0 down lol woke up and we had won. i may have to do the same thing lol

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
tonight is the night that liverpool make it 6 champions league trophies.....bring it home boys!

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
hmm Im taking a big risk tonight by changing the pub Im watching the game in from the one I watched the 2005 final and all this seasons games to another with a better atmosphere and cheaper beer.

If we lose blame me :)

cover drive man

International Captain
hmm Im taking a big risk tonight by changing the pub Im watching the game in from the one I watched the 2005 final and all this seasons games to another with a better atmosphere and cheaper beer.

should send it to the papers.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year

blaming u:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@