• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Liverpool FC

andmark

International Captain
OK so who here supports LIverpool ? C'mon now, don't be shy.......

I have been a proud Liverpool supporter for many years now and I hope with Allah's grace LIverpool beat Chelsea at Anfield in the Champions league return leg.
Yep I support the "Reds."

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
massive liverpool fan here. ever since good ol craig johnston played for em and before then. Go the might liverpool fc...i will get to the KOP one day!!!!!!

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I haven't supported them financially as yet but in every other way yeah. In about two years though I might be in England so probably will then.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Meh....Never won a Premeir League title.
Dire argument tbh, the championship's the championship (so to speak, rather than the rebranded Division 1/Divison 2), it doesn't matter what the division was called and what the trophy was.

There's only one side I like from Liverpool, and they play in blue and white.
Meh with them both tbh, rather Liverpool than Everton though, bunch of ****s

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Dire argument tbh, the championship's the championship (so to speak, rather than the rebranded Division 1/Divison 2), it doesn't matter what the division was called and what the trophy was.

Meh with them both tbh, rather Liverpool than Everton though, bunch of ****s
1) You may have a point there but it is a fact that Liverpool FC have never won the English Premier League. It's the only thing I can think of atm to counter the 18 league titles and 6 european trophies. Although Man Utd has more FA Cups.

2)I prefer Everton. Not only because they aren't Liverpool, just when I started watching football regularly they gave me a better vibe. Hmm guess even before I became a Utd fan I had the right idea.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
1) You may have a point there but it is a fact that Liverpool FC have never won the English Premier League. It's the only thing I can think of atm to counter the 18 league titles and 6 european trophies. Although Man Utd has more FA Cups.

2)I prefer Everton. Not only because they aren't Liverpool, just when I started watching football regularly they gave me a better vibe. Hmm guess even before I became a Utd fan I had the right idea.
How can you ever get a good vibe off Everton? *****

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Australians can get off on the Tim Cahill factor, but Xaiver isn't Australian...

Johnners

Agreeing with Mitchell on the fact that Cahill & Kewell play for Everton & Liverpool is the major reason that so many Aussies get off on those 2 teams.

Just stating the obvious btw

Cloete

International Captain
Australians can get off on the Tim Cahill factor, but Xaiver isn't Australian...
Arteta's a major pull factor for me tbh. As was Van der Meyde at the time of his transfer, but that didn't go as planned. Not to mention Lescott and Osman.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Agreeing with Mitchell on the fact that Cahill & Kewell play for Everton & Liverpool is the major reason that so many Aussies get off on those 2 teams.

Just stating the obvious btw
Possibly overstating the case to say Kewell "plays" for Liverpool. He's on their books, certainly... :p

Johnners

hahaha, harsh but fair, itbt i'm waiting for him to do his voicebox in an interview, thwarting his current return from long-term injury :p

in other news... :) Through to the UCL Final.