• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who do you think will win the European Champions League

Francis

State Vice-Captain
That's a tough question to answer.

I think United will beat AC Milan he they're at their attacking best. But Chelsea vs. Liverpool... I have no clue who will win! I'd give the slight nod to Chelsea just because their deep pockets tend to squeeze out important wins. How many injury time goals have we seen then get this season after one of their high priced bench warmers came on and had a moment of brilliance?

United and Chelsea in the final and it's very fitting since the FA Cup and Premier League Title will go to either one. The two best teams in the world it's safe to say.

I'll pick United.

Craig

World Traveller
Not really a fan of the othree clubs and I certainly hate Milan with passion, and United are lucky Ronaldo is cup tied given the red hot form he has been in (9 goals in 13 matches!).

FILOCRICKET

Banned
For me I would say Milan. Milan is always able to do something more in the Champions League though the English teams are playing very well this year. Especially Man. U.

But as a Milan fan, I do want Milan to win

FILOCRICKET

Banned
Not really a fan of the othree clubs and I certainly hate Milan with passion, and United are lucky Ronaldo is cup tied given the red hot form he has been in (9 goals in 13 matches!).
Why do you hate Milan with passion? are you an Inter Fan?

Tom Halsey

International Coach
If Chelsea get past Liverpool, they'll beat either United or Milan in the final. However, I'm backing Liverpool over the two legs.

If United get through (I'd make us favourites but not massively so), should we face Liverpool IMO we'll win it, Chelsea, as I said, we'll lose.

If Milan do manage to beat us, they'll lose to either Liverpool or Chelsea in the final, I reckon.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I think Liverpool can do it as well.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Milan make it to the final, when you consider the mismatch tonight could potentially be with O'Shea and Brown at centre half.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I think Liverpool can do it as well.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Milan make it to the final, when you consider the mismatch tonight could potentially be with O'Shea and Brown at centre half.
Milan are a more traditional Italian team, though - as long as they play that slow, cautious game, it won't matter too much IMO.

Brown has also been turning in some excellent performances of late.